How Can We Help You?
Need assistance planning a special occasion?
Not sure which boat to reserve? Let us assist you!
Send us an email*
Give us a call*
Send us a text*
Send us a chat*
In the meantime, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Charter times are fully customizable - you decide when you'd like to start and when you'd like to end.
Charters are designed to be as carefree as can be! Each charters includes the following:
- Refreshments including Dasani water, Perrier sparkling water, Michelob Ultra beer and champagne
- Safety provisions and life jackets for all passengers
- Snorkel Gear - You are more than welcome to go snorkeling at sandbars during your charter, but we do ask that you bring your own gear. A dive flag is required for deep water snorkeling.
- Stand Up Paddle Boards and Floating Mat - All Platinum and Diamond Charters have the option to add a paddle board or a floating mat. Please let us know if you'd like to add either, or you can add it to your reservation when booking on our website.
- Tax and Gratuity - Prices listed do not include tax or gratuity. All charters are subject to Florida State and Local Tax. A Gratuity of 15 to 20 percent is suggested if you are happy with the quality of your service.
- Additional Food and Beverage - Please feel free to bring any additional food and drink on your charter.
No, fuel costs are already factored into the prices you see on our website.
Gratuity is up to your discretion , but are typically between 15 to 20 percent of the base cost of your charter. Please feel free to tip your Captain at the end of your charter or contract our office to add gratuity to your final bill.
- Sunglasses and a Hat - The Florida sun can get hot! Make sure you come prepared. Polarized sunglasses are great to have on hand when searching of sea life.
- A Swimsuit - During your charter, your Captain can take you to sandbars and islands where you can hop out for a relaxing swim.
- A Light Jacket - No matter what time of year it is, a jacket can come in handy. In the Summer, rainstorms can sneak up on you. In the Winter, temperatures can get a bit chilly, especially on a windy day.
- Any Food or Drink of Your Choice - Please feel free to bring to bring any extra snacks or beverages. During your charter, your Captain can stop off at a dockside restaurant for a quick snack or refresher.
Some other items to consider bringing:
- Binoculars - These waters are filled with dolphins, manatees, sea turtles and more! Binoculars are great to keep on hand for wildlife sightings.
- Waterproof Phone Pouch or a Dry Bag - You never know what can happen while you're out on the water!
- Camera - Waterproof cameras are a fantastic item to bring on your charter. You will have plenty of opportunities to snap photos of sea life, sunsets and the gorgeous coast line.
- Your Favorite Music - Every ULTRA-YACHT boat has a bluetooth stereo system. Feel free to hook up your favorite tunes during your charter.
- Motion Sickness Medication - If you or one of your passengers are likely to suffer from seasickness, this can be a life-saver.
Due to US Coast Guard regulations, we are able to have up to six passengers on a standard charter.
If you have a group of seven or more, let us know! We have several options available. You can give us a call at 833-779-2248 or send us a message to discuss more.
Of course! Each boat has a bluetooth stereo system and speakers throughout - bring your favorite music and the Captain will help you connect your device.
Bathrooms are available on the Platinum and Diamond Class charters.
Yes! All ULTRA-YACHT Captains are licensed through the US Coast Guard.
Each charter comes with light snacks such as chips and popcorn. However, you are welcome to bring any additional food you'd like to have onboard with you.
All charters have the option to stop off or end at a waterfront restaurant if you choose. Please check out some of our favorite dockside restaurants here or ask us!
For Diamond Class charters, catering options are available.
Every now and then, Florida weather can be unpredictable - bringing unexpected rain and sometimes hurricanes! If you have a charter booked that need to be scheduled due to weather, no worries.
Please contact us at 833-779-2248, ext 3 or reach out to your Captain if you have any concerns about the weather.
Yes - we love having furry friends aboard!
Please note that we do not carry any dog life jackets but we do recommend that you bring a life jacket for your pup.
For the most part, yes. If you do lose signal, no need to worry - we always have a VHF radio onboard.
No. We do not allow fishing of any kind on our charters.
Yes. Responsible adults are more than welcome to bring their own alcoholic beverages onboard. We do ask that you refrain from bringing red wind or any other beverages that could stain the interior of our vessels.
* By providing an email address, telephone number for a cellular phone, or other wireless device, you are expressly consenting to receiving communications at that address or number, including, but not limited to, prerecorded or voice message calls, text messages, and calls made by a telephone dialing system from us. This express consent applies to each such address or telephone number that you provide to us now or in the future and permits such communication regardless of their purpose. In the regular course of our service to you, we may monitor and record phone conversations made or received by our employees. You agree that we will have this right with respect to all phone conversations between you and our employees, whether initiated by you or any of our employees.