Each of our charters start at four hours long with the option to extend as you go. Whether you're looking for a daytime escape or a sunset cruise, we can figure out a timeline that works for you!
Our charter times are fully customizable - you decide when you'd like to start and when you'd like to end.
Our charters are designed to be as carefree as can be! Each charter includes the following:
- An assortment of refreshments including: water, sparkling water, ULTRA beer and champagne
- Safety provisions and life jackets for all passengers
- Snorkel Gear - You are more than welcome to go snorkeling at sandbars during your charter, but we do ask that you bring your own gear. A dive flag is required for deep water snorkeling.
- Stand Up Paddle Boards and Floating Mat - All Platinum and Diamond Charters come with the option for you to add a paddle board or a floating mat. Please let us know if you'd like to add either, or you can add it to your reservation when booking on our website.
- Tax and Gratuity - Prices listed do not include tax or gratuity. All charters are subject to a Florida State and Local Tax. A gratuity of 15 to 20 percent is suggested if you are happy with the quality of your service.
- Additional Food & Beverage - Please feel free to bring any additional food and drink on your charter.
No, fuel costs are already factored into the prices you see on our website.
Gratuity is up to your discretion, but are typically between 15 to 20 percent of the base cost of your charter. Please feel free to tip your Captain at the end of your charter or contract our office to add gratuity to your final bill.
- Sunglasses and a Hat - The Florida sun can get hot! Make sure you come prepared. Polarized sunglass are great to have on hand when searching for sea life.
- A Swimsuit - During your charter, your Captain can take you to sandbars and islands where you can hop out for a relaxing swim.
- A Light Jacket - No matter what time of year you are visiting, a jacket can come in handy. In the Summer, rainstorms can sneak up on you. In the Winter, temperatures can get a bit chilly, especially on a windy day.
- Any Food or Drink of your Choice - Please feel free to bring any extra snacks or beverages. During your charter, your Captain can stop off at a dockside restaurant for a quick snack or refresher.
Some other items to consider bringing:
- Binoculars - These waters are filled with dolphins, manatees, sea turtles and more! Binoculars are great to keep on hand for wildlife sightings.
- Waterproof Phone Pouch or a Dry Bag - You never know what can happen while you're out on the water!
- Camera - Waterproof cameras are a fantastic item to bring on your charter. You will have plenty of opportunities to snap photos of sea life, sunsets and the gorgeous coast line.
- Your Favorite Music - Every ULTRA-YACHT boat has a bluetooth stereo system. Feel free to hook up your favorite tunes during your charter.
- Motion Sickness Medication - If you or one of your passengers are likely to suffer from seasickness, this can be a life-saver.
Of course! Each boat has a bluetooth stereo system - bring your favorite music and the Captain will help you connect your mobile device.
Bathrooms are available on the Platinum and Diamond Charters. To compare the features of each boat, check out our complete ULTRA-YACHT fleet.
Yes! All ULTRA-YACHT Captains are licensed through the US Coast Guard.
Each charter comes with light snacks including bags of chips and popcorn. However, any additional food can be brought onboard with you.
We have the option to stop off at a dockside restaurant during your charter, ask your booking assistant about options.
If you are booking a Diamond Class Charter, we do have catering options available.
Yes. There are many wonderful dockside restaurants in Sarasota Bay and neighboring areas.
Ask us about restaurant suggestions!
Every now and then, Florida weather can be unpredictable - bringing unexpected rain storms and sometimes hurricanes. If you have a charter booked that needs to be rescheduled due to weather, no worries.
Please contact us at 833-779-2248 or reach out to your Captain if you are needing to reschedule.
Yes - we love having furry friends aboard!
Please note that we do not carry any dog life jackets. We recommend that you bring a life jacket for your pup.
For the most part, yes. If you do lose signal, no need to worry! We will always remain the VHF radio range in case we need to call for help in case of an emergency.
Absolutely! This is a wonderful experience for children. They will have the chance to see dolphins, learn about Florida wildlife, hop out for a swim and explore nearby islands.
No. We do not allow fishing of any kind on our charters.
Yes. Responsible adults are more than welcome to bring their own alcoholic beverages onboard. We do ask that you refrain from bringing red wine or any other beverages that could stain the interior of our vessels.